- Self-Feeding Hopper V2: The H200 Slow Juicer comes with an upgraded self-feeding hopper that has a bigger mouth and is equipped with an inlet to add more ingredients while the juicer is still running.
- Fits Whole-Sized Fruits: The new hopper is 3 times larger than an average hopper of a masticating juicer. You can now add whole-sized apples without chopping them up. Juice more and save time.
- Scrub-Free Cleaning: The H200 Slow Juicer is equipped with the Easy Clean chamber set, which includes strainers with elongated grooves instead of small holes. You can simply rinse the parts underwater with no scrubbing required.
- Smaller Footprint: The H200 Slow Juicer’s pulp container is nested inside the base of the juicer, so that you don’t have to worry about a separate spot for it on your countertop.
- Ergonomic Design: The H200 Slow Juicer’s curves and dents are designed to indicate how the parts would fit one another. Easy assembly allows for a more seamless juicing experience.