DuroMax XP5250EH Portable 224 CC Dual Fuel Powered Generator with Electric / Recoil Start and Wheel Kit – 5,250/4,200W, 120V
- Provides instant power to keep appliances and other electronics operational while off the grid
- A 4-gallon fuel tank and DuroStar 224cc OHV engine with low-oil shutdown produce hours of power
- Power with either gasoline or propane for increased run time and maximum versatility
- Heavy-duty, all-metal construction withstands the toughest job sites
- 5,250 starting/4,200 running watts, 120V; 224 cc
Ideal for powering a variety of electronics and appliances at outdoor facilities and worksites, this DuroMax XP5250EH portable duel fuel powered generator will keep you running through any storm or disaster. Utilizing 4,200 running watts and 5,250 starting watts, this generator will produce up to 8 hours of reliable, clean power, which makes it ideal for food trucks, catering events, tailgates, construction projects, or even weather-related emergencies. The generator has (2) 120V outlets rated for 20 amps and (1) 120V outlet rated for 30 amps to further enhance its flexibility.
This DuroMax generator has a heavy-duty, all-metal construction to withstand the toughest job sites in practically any environment. It also comes with a wheel and handle kit for easy transport. The 224cc 4-cycle air-cooled spark-ignition engine feeds from an 4-gallon fuel tank, and it has a built-in, low-oil shutdown for added safety and improved maintenance. Plus, an oil funnel, a tool set, a spark plug wrench, and a propane regulator are all included to simplify setup and aid in upkeep.
Starting Wattage: 5,250
Running Wattage: 4,200
Start Type: Electric / Recoil
Engine: 4-Cycle Air-Cooled Spark-Ignition
Engine CC: 224
Fuel Tank Capacity: 4 Gallons
# of Outlets: 3
Outlet Types: (2) 120V 20A, 120V 30A
Run Time at 50% Load (gasoline): 8 hours
Run Time at 50% Load (propane): 7 hours
There are no reviews yet.