Brother Monochrome Laser Multifunction All-In-One Printer MFC-L6700DW Duplex Two-Sided Printing & Scanning & Copying, Wireless Networking, Mobile Printing and Scanning
- FAST, HIGH-QUALITY PRINTING AND COPYING: With a print speed of up to 48ppm, the MFC-L6700DW all-in-one produces crisp, high-quality prints and copies.
- AUTO DUPLEX CAPABILITIES: Auto duplex printing plus the 70-page capacity auto document feeder offers duplex (two-sided) scanning and copying.
- LARGE, EXPANDABLE PAPER CAPACITY: Adjustable 520-sheet capacity paper tray allows busy workgroups to stay busy printing with fewer interventions.
- FLEXIBLE NETWORK CONNECTIVITY: Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and Gigabit Ethernet interfaces allow you to share the MFC-L6700DW with multiple users.
- 4.85″ COLOR TOUCHSCREEN: Allows for easy menu navigation and the creation of up to 48 customized shortcuts. Plus, scan to popular business cloud services(3) directly from the Touchscreen including EVERNOTE, DROPBOX, GOOGLE DRIVE, ONENOTE, and more.
- CONVENIENT MOBILE DEVICE PRINTING AND SCANNING: Print from your mobile device via Air Print, Morphia, Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace, and Wi-Fi Direct. Plus, wirelessly scan to your mobile device with the Brother iPrint&Scan app(4).
- LEGAL-SIZE DOCUMENT GLASS: Easily copy or scan bound materials or up to legal-size documents.
- FOR USE WITH BROTHER GENUINE TONERS: TN820 Standard Yield Toner, TN850 High Yield Toner, TN880 Super High Yield Toner for low-cost printing.
- FOOTNOTES: (1)Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4). (2)Requires connection to a wireless network. (3)Requires an Internet connection and an account with the desired service. (4) Requires connection to a wireless network. Air Print is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Morphia is a registered trademark or service mark of Morphia Alliance, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. Cortado is a trademark of Cortado AG. Wi-Fi Direct is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.